TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Gloria May is an experienced hypnotherapist who has run a thriving private practice in Central London since 1980.
In 2000 she trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) in order to help people suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.
She offers supervision to practising hypnotherapists
- Blythe College (now National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy) Diploma in Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy
- Association of Professional Therapists – Supervisors’ Training Course
- Birkbeck College Psychology Department:
- The Psychology of Addiction
- Existential Psychotherapy
- EMDR UK and Ireland Association
- Theory and Practice of EMDR
- Private practice 1980 to present
- Ten years at St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington dealing with anxiety and drug side effects
- Running meditation classes at adult education establishments
- Talks for commercial companies, universities, and hospitals
- One-day ‘Break the Habit’ course to help participants stop smoking